- Technical apprenticeship, for example, metal, plastic or composite sector
- Continuing education as a quality engineer
- At least 3 years professional experience in the aerospace industry in Quality field
- Experience and knowledge of incoming inspection process flows in aviation industry
- Good knowledge of 4D and 8D methodology
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21 - EASA Part 145
- Knowledge of EN 10204
- Good SAP knowledge, particular in the modules MM and QM
- Willingness to travel of approx. 20%
- English and German (written and oral) in level B2
- Team-capable and solution-oriented personality
You feel well in a dynamic environment, are open for new things and show commitment and team spirit? We turn to a self-employed specialist. You appreciate the contact with internal as well as external bodies and you like to take responsibility. Your balanced personality and endurance allow you to keep track even in hectic times. Reliability, resilience and assertiveness complete your profile.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!