- Hold a degree in Engineering or MBA
- Excellent knowledge in Program Management methods & tools
- Economic & financial knowledge
- Relevant work experience in Aviation / Aerospace industry (minimum 3 years). A previous experience in Project Management roles within the Helicoper or Fixed Wing Industry would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21J & Part 21 G
- Very good English language skills, both verbal and in writing. Any additional language would be an advantage
The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!